Today is the internet blackout protest against SOPA and PIPA. Go read more about SOPA, then send an email to your Senators. My little corner of the internet isn’t blacked out because… really, I feel pretty insignificant to it all. But I have contacted my Senators and hope that helps make a difference.
Congrats to Natasha, who won Gage’s Awakening (Lost Shifters #16) by Stephani Hecht! Gage’s Awakening was released by eXtasy Books on January 15.
Congrats to Kate, who won the His Hero anthology, courtesy of Devon Rhodes! His Hero was released on January 16 by Total-E-Bound.
Many thanks to Erica Pike for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m romance, A Life Without You (Boston Boys #1), for a lucky commenter to win!
Jesse’s like a bar of soap: the tighter Adam holds on, the faster Jesse slips away. Or that’s how it feels to Adam. It doesn’t help that Jesse has a girlfriend back home and claims to be straight, but there’s no way with all the sparks and physical intimacy flying between the two roommates.
When Adam believes he has reached his ultimate happiness, the bedroom walls come crashing down with a visit from Jesse’s girlfriend.
Now Jesse has to decide if he can come to terms with his sexuality, while Adam has to learn to accept that Jesse might never be able to crawl out of the closet.
Excerpt (scroll down and follow link)
Erica’s Other Books
Erica hasn’t been writing since she was in diapers, nor has she been an avid reader since she learned her ABC’s. She has, however, always been a daydreamer, spinning tale after tale in her head. Usually those dreams involve a tall, dark, and sexy man who doesn’t exist in real life. So far she’s been a vampire, a jungle nymph, a time-traveler, a ghost, a noblewoman, a survivor on a deserted island (that’s always fun), a witch and so much more that it’d take months to count out every occupation. After having exhausted every possible scenario of man-woman love, she started weaving stories of men who love men. This time, however, she wrote it all down.
She lives in Iceland with her adorable little twin boys, and is happy with what she has. She often says that her real name sounds like Klingon to foreigners so she doesn’t even bother to reveal it.
She’s been writing for several years now, shortly after reading became an obsession. Aside from that waste-of-a-time business degree, Erica has taken English courses at the university and basically anything that might help her in her career as an author. She takes great interest in studying English, but she’ll also break every single grammar rule for the sake of the voice.
Erica loves to hear from her readers. She’s a friendly, easy-going person who doesnâ€™t mind talking about herself in third person, and not really a vampire or a witch (on most days, anyway), so there’s no real risk of being chomped.
You can find out more about Erica on her website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, January 26.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“It’s not a wastebasket – it’s a treasure mine!” -Mayhem
52 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: A Life Without You (Boston Boys #1) by Erica Pike [CONTEST CLOSED]”
me please 😉
Me too please!
Comments are closed.