Many thanks to L.A. Witt for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m/m romance, The Given and the Taken (Tooth & Claw #1), for a lucky commenter to win! The Given and the Taken will be released by Samhain Publishing on January 3.
Love’s compass is never wrong – even when it points in two different directions.
After pleading his case to his wolf clan’s Elders, Levi is granted the right to bond with Ian, his male human lover, on one condition: they must spend one year apart. Then Levi must use only their spiritual connection to find Ian, or the deal is off.
Tracking down his lover is easy, but Levi isn’t prepared for the changed man he finds.
The agony of separation was too much for Ian. In a moment of weakness, he reached out – to a vampire. Now he’s a vampire himself, and Levi’s devastation – and rejection – is like a stake to his heart. But it’s nothing compared to the fury of the clan that wants Ian brought to justice for desecrating their most sacred ritual.
Afraid for Ian’s safety, Levi puts the pain aside and races to get to Ian first, but he faces unexpected competition: Darius, Ian’s maker. When they come together, all hell breaks loose, Ian is on the run…and the only way Levi and Darius can save the man they love is work together.
If they don’t kill each other first.
Contains two vampires and a werewolf who really, really, really want to hate each other. Except when they want each other. And have violent, sweaty, angry sex with each other. But they still hate each other. Mostly.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an M/M erotica writer who, after three years in Okinawa, Japan, has recently relocated to Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a three-headed clairvoyant parakeet named Fred. There is some speculation that this move was not actually because of her husbandâ€™s military orders, but to help L.A. close in on her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who has also recently transferred to Omaha. So, donâ€™t anyone tell Lauren. Sheâ€™s not getting away this timeâ€¦
You can find out more about L.A. at her website, blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, January 2.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*sniff sniff sniff* -Mayhem
*sniff sniff sniff* -Chaos
79 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Given & the Taken (Tooth & Claw #1) by LA Witt [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in
I like the sound of this one. Please enter me.
Count me in, please.
I’m entering the contest.
This sounds good. I’m adding it to my must have list.
🙂 Please put my name in the sack 🙂
count me in!
Yup, put me down for this one too.
I am definitely in.
Please enter me *eyelashes batting*. Thanks!
Oooh!! Looks YUMMY! Sign me up please.
please count me in
They are most restrained with your box. Sirius would have been trying to squeeze into it!
This sounds awesome! Please count me in…
Please count me in.
count me 1/what r those felines up2 lol
A recent post from roro @roro is readin..Top of 2011-day 2
I’m entering the contest! I love LA Witt’s stuff.
A recent post from Susan..Fallberry Hat, Scarf, and Mitts Set by Anne Hanson
Please include me. Thanks
Sounds like love/hate goodness to me.
Count me in. =)
Please count me in..
Please add my name to the drawing, or picking, or whatever it is. 🙂 This looks like a great new series.
Sounds like some shifter/vampire-y goodness! Please put my name in.
Thanks for hosting the giveaway! 🙂
Ohhh pleae count me in, thank you
Sounds great-please count me in! 🙂
Great! Count me in!
I’m broke, please pick me! Loved the product warning.
Please count me in!
This sounds like a fab read! Count me in!
I can’t believe I missed this one! Please count me in!
Chaos and May – Amba and Silk were in kitty-heaven over the holidays… Lots and lots of boxes to explore, attack from, hide in and chew on! And the big box that came from the UK? Even better – lots of new smells!
I guess I kind of waited until the last minute on this one. Looks good if it’s not too late count me in 🙂
Comments are closed.