Congrats to Rogier, who won Momentos: Mickâ€™s Journey (Loving Edits #3) by Mickie B. Ashling!Â Momentos: Mickâ€™s Journey was released by Dreamspinner Press on July 18.
Many thanks to Kate McMurray for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Blind Items, for a lucky commenter to win! Blind Items will be released by Dreamspinner Press on July 29.
Columnist Drew Walsh made his career by publicly criticizing conservative, anti-gay politician Richard Granger. So when a rumor surfaces that Granger’s son Jonathan might be gay, Drew finds himself in the middle of a potential scandal. Under the guise of an interview about Jonathan’s new job teaching in an inner-city school, Drew’s job is to find out if the rumors are true. Drew’s best friend Rey is also Jonathan’s cousin, and he arranges the meeting between Jonathan and Drew that changes everything.
After just one interview, it’s obvious to Drew that the rumors are true, but he carefully neglects to mention that in his article. It’s also obvious that he’s falling for Jonathan, and he can’t stay away after the article is published. Still, Jonathan is too afraid to step out of the closet, and Drew thinks the smartest thing might be to let him go – until Jonathan shows up drunk one night at his apartment. The slow burn of their attraction doesn’t fade with Jonathan’s buzz, but navigating a relationship is never easy – especially in the shadow of right-wing politics.
Kate McMurray is a nonfiction editor by day. Among other things, Kate is crafty (mostly knitting and sewing, but she also wields power tools), she plays the violin, she has an English degree, and she is maybe a little obsessed with baseball. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. You can find out more about Kate at her website, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, July 28.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m hot and miserable. Woe!” -Chaos
66 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Blind Items by Kate McMurray [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Poor poor Chaos.
please enter me into this contest as well 🙂 Thank you!!
I’m entering the contest.
Chaos-I’m hot and miserable, too!
I’m adding this book to my wish list; it sounds good.
lol, i’m not lmbo itspretty cool here, breezy
pls enter me
Oooh, sounds good. I’m in.
Count me in please:)
I would love to read this. Please enter me in the drawing.
please count me in as well!
I am in, please!
Please count me in.
Count me in too.
Count me in please
please enter me 🙂
Hope I’m in time! Please count me in 🙂
looks really good!! count me in
Please, count me in!
Comments are closed.