Congrats to Harper Bell, who won Living Promises (Promises #3) by Amy Lane! Living Promises was released yesterday by Dreamspinner Press.
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Sealing the Deal (Sex Sells #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Sealing the Deal will be released by Resplendence Publishing on July 6.
Toby Garland understands contracts. As the best contract negotiator in the city, heâ€™s built his life and his livelihood around his ability to push through any contract and seal any deal. All that amounts to nothing when Hudson Scott, the man heâ€™s been fantasising about for the last three months, offers him a BDSM slave contract in the middle of an office party.
Faced with the most important negotiation he will ever undertake, all Toby has to do is think clearly and treat it like any other contract heâ€™s worked on. But itâ€™s not that simple. This isnâ€™t just any contract. Hudson isnâ€™t just any dominant. And thinking clearly through a sea of arousal and submission has never been Tobyâ€™s strongest point.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). This e-book is her 50th release to date.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travelers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, July 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You kids! You get offa my lawn!” -Chaos
72 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Sealing the Deal (Sex Sells #1) by Kim Dare [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Gotta love Kim Dare – count me in please! 🙂
Count me in! I love Kim. 🙂
Please enter me in the contest! (such a silly kitty!)
OMG! totally ADORE the cover! lol.. Please enter me for this too please. 😀 thank you!!
Please count me in.
Please put my name in
the hat 🙂
That’s a niiiiice cover. Count me in!
I don’t normally do m/m, but the excerpt for this one sounds great, so (you should probably sit down) I’ll enter this contest. 😉
A recent post from Nicole..FO Friday ~ Swan Maiden
Count me in for this one.. Have most of your books and still working on getting the rest!
I’m entering the contest.
It’s another Kim Dare must have book for me!
Count me in please. Thanks
I haven’t read anything by Kim Dare yet I don’t think.
I have however heard very good things about her work so count me in too please!
Jeeze Chaos I think you need a nap.
New Kim Dare series. please, please count me in!
please count me in
Crossing my fingers!
Oh, please enter me! I love Kim Dare’s books 🙂
A recent post from Ava March..Oliver & Vincent go to Japan
Please count me in
Please count me in for this one.
Please enter me in for the new Kim Dare ebook.
Count me in this contest! 🙂
Please enter me.
Comments are closed.