Many thanks to JL Merrow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Muscling Through, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Muscling Through will be released by Samhain Publishing on July 19.
The bigger they come, the harder they fall… in love.
Cambridge art professor Larry Morton takes one, alcohol-glazed look at the huge, tattooed man looming in a dark alley, and assumes heâ€™s done for. Moments later he finds himself disarmed – literally and figuratively. And, the next morning, he canâ€™t rest until he offers an apology to the man who turned out to be more gentle than giant.
Larry’s intrigued to find there’s more to Al Fletcher than meets the eye; he possesses a natural artistic talent that shines through untutored technique. Unfortunately, no one else seems to see the sensitive soul beneath Al’s imposing, scarred, undeniably sexy exterior. Least of all Larry’s class-conscious family, who would like nothing better than to split up this mismatched pair.
Is it physical? Oh, yes, it’s deliciously physical, and so much more – which makes Larry’s next task so daunting. Not just convincing his colleagues, friends and family that their relationship is more than skin deep. It’s convincing Al.
Product Warnings: Contains comic misunderstandings, misuse of art materials, and unexpected poignancy.
Excerpt (scroll down and click)
- Pricks and Pragmatism
- Sex, Lies and Edelweiss
- Tortoise Interruptus
- Dulce et Decorum Est
- Shorter reads
- Free reads
JL Merrow is that rare beast: an English person who refuses to drink tea.Â Having grown up by the seaside, she also loathes fish and chips.Â She read Natural Sciences at Cambridge, where she learned many things, chief amongst which was that she never wanted to see the inside of a lab ever again.Â Her one regret is that she never mastered the ability of punting one-handed whilst holding a glass of champagne. She writes across genres, with a preference for contemporaries and the paranormal, and is frequently accused of humour. You can find out more about JL at her website, blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Monday, July 18.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Ack! I think I caught Mayhem partway through transforming into a vampire kitteh! O.O
86 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Muscling Through by JL Merrow [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Really want this one!
He just looks yummy!! Please count me in!!
I’d love to have this one, so please count me in!
Vampire kitteh? EEK! *hides*
A recent post from orannia..Nalini Singh
Please enter me in the contest. (Kitty pic looks scary)
The guy on this cover is just gorgeous! Not that I’m ever swayed by a pretty cover 😉 Count me in, please.
This looks like an interesting contest!!!
Ooh, sounds good! And I like JL’s style.
A recent post from Devon Rhodes..What I Learned On My Summer Vacation… Part One
Count me in please. 🙂
A recent post from Lily..2nd Annual Author Blog Crawl… my turn to share the love
Please count me in.
Count me in please!
Scary vampire kitteh! I must close my eyes or be mesmerized.
*ahem* Please count me in. I am becoming a rabid JL Merrow fan. (“Rabid” — not vampirish, must be werewolfish, then. :))
A recent post from Kaetrin..June Reads
Please count me in 🙂
Count me in here too!
*is more than a little scared of that pic of Mayhem* Count me anyway, please?
A recent post from Karen K..Tired…just tired
Me too, please! 🙂
Here’s hoping my holiday net connection holds out for a few more seconds while I pitch mysef as hopeful contender #69 *g*
oh! Please count me in too! I’d like to enter. 😀
Please count me in, thanks.
Count me in.
add me, thanks 🙂
Please count me in! 🙂
o were cat or vamp kitten , she could be half/half you know
pls count me in
I’m entering the contest.
OMG-That picture and caption cracked me up!
JL Merrow is a new author for me. Muscling Through sounds great.
i’m in…looks good! thanks 🙂
Count me in, please! The cover is delicious and the book sounds like a good read.
Please count me in. Thanks
count me in plz chris!!!
I love her work so please count me in. Thanks so much.
Please count me in!
Count me in too XP Sounds delicious with all those muscle <3
🙂 Please put my name in the hat 😉
I would LOVE to win a copy!
Comments are closed.