Many thanks to L.A. Witt for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A.J.’s Angel, for a lucky commenter to win! A.J.’s Angel will be released by Samhain Publishing on May 31. (Yes, that’s Too Smooth Guy on the left. You’ll see the guy on the right in a future Misadventure.)
Tattoos fade with time. Emotions never lose their edge.
Luke Emerson is the last person Sebastian Wakefield expects to see strolling into his tattoo shop. But Luke’s not back after four years to take up where they left off. Not even to apologize for the cheating that broke them up.
Luke wants a custom tattoo, a memorial for someone known only as “A.J.”. Much as Seb would love to tell Luke to take this ink and shove it, he’s a professional. Plus, he’s reluctant to admit, he wouldnâ€™t mind getting his hands on Luke again. Even if it’s just business.
Once Luke’s in the tattoo chair, though, Seb finds himself struggling with all the anger and resentment he thought he’d left behind – and those aren’t the only feelings reignited. Their relationship may have been turbulent, but it was also passionate. Four years clearly hasn’t been long enough for the embers of that fire to go cold.
A few subtle hints from Luke is all it takes to make Seb consider indulging in some of that physical passion. It shouldn’t be that tough to keep his emotions from getting tangled up in sweaty sheets.
After all, it’s not like he’s in love with Luke anymore. Right?
Contains two exes who shouldn’t want each other like this, steamy ex-sex they shouldn’t be having, and a whole lot of ink.
Excerpt (scroll down and click on the Excerpt tab)
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an erotica writer currently living in Okinawa, Japan, with her husband and two incredibly spoiled cats. When sheâ€™s not snorkeling in the crystal clear waters around the island, trying to elude the Polynesian Mafia, or taking pictures of hermit crabs, she also writes hetero erotic romance under the pseudonym Lauren Gallagher. She is a direct descendant of Genghis Khan, Ulysses S. Grant, and the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl. This makes for the occasionally awkward family reunion.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, May 30.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m pretty sure, whatever it is, it’s your fault entirely.” -Chaos