As a gay man, Aaron never dreamed he’d end up in Houston, Texas, helping a female friend raise her child. Then he learns that the child’s father has just been released from prison. Will Travis threaten Aaron’s new family? To find out, Aaron conceals his identity and meets Travis during the chaotic splendor of Mardi Gras, when no one is what he seems.
Travis is ruthless when it comes to locating his child. Otherwise, he’s not the criminal Aaron expected. Aloof and intuitive, Travis works as a tattoo artist. The intricate tattoos on his body celebrate his commitment to Asatru, a Norse pagan religion. Meanwhile, Aaron is his polar opposite, a talkative Jewish sales rep from Las Vegas, who never misses a chance to have fun.
What they have in common is neither man can turn down a fight. Neither can resist their affair, which turns into an intensely erotic struggle as each seeks to master the other. As their lust deepens to love, Aaron knows he must tell Travis the true reason they came to meet. Meanwhile, he fears that the darkness inside Travis’s soul may lead the man to break the law and end up back in prison…
Excerpt (scroll down â€“ below the blurb)
I started by reviewing m/m gay romance fiction, which led me to writing it, but Iâ€™m definitely a reader at heart. I love analyzing fiction, which makes reviewing a favorite hobby. I review with Reviews by Jessewave and for the All Romance Ebooks newsletter. I publish m/m fiction with Loose Id and Amber Allure. As a reviewer, I know not every reader likes every book, so Iâ€™m okay with negative reactions to my work. I like humor, strong plots, and complicated characters, and hope to offer you the same. I also like miniatures, minimalism, unusual junk, and animals of all sizes, especially reptiles. Thanks for reading!
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, May 4.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Of course I’m not sticking my tongue out at you, Mom! Hee hee hee!” -Chaos