Many thanks to Marie Sexton for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Between Sinners and Saints, for a lucky commenter to win! Between Sinners and Saints will be released on May 29 by Amber Allure.
Levi Binder is a Miami bartender who cares about only two things: sex and surfing. Ostracized by his Mormon family for his homosexuality, Levi is determined to live his life his own way, but everything changes when he meets massage therapist Jaime Marshall.
Jaime is used to being alone. Haunted by the horrors of his past, his only friend is his faithful dog, Dolly. He has no idea how to handle somebody as gorgeous and vibrant as Levi.
Complete opposites on the surface, Levi and Jaime both long for something they can only find together. Through love and the therapeutic power of touch, theyâ€™ll find a way to heal each other, and theyâ€™ll learn to live as sinners in a family of saints.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Marie Sexton was always good at the technical aspects of writing but never had any ideas for stories. After graduating from Colorado State University, she worked for eleven years at an OB/GYN clinic. She quit the clinic at about the same time she started reading M/M romances. At some point in the ensuing months the static in her head cleared and her first story, Promises, was born.
Marie lives in Colorado. Sheâ€™s a fan of just about anything that involves muscular young men piling on top of each other. In particular, she loves the Denver Broncos and enjoys going to the games with her husband. Marie has one daughter, two cats, and one dog, all of whom seem bent on destroying what remains of her sanity. She loves them anyway.
You can learn more about Marie and her books at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, May 27.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m watching the clock to make sure I’m not late for nagging Mom to feed me early.” -Chaos
117 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I’d love to have a copy of this. Please count me in.
Wow, over a hundred requests already! Not that I’m terribly surprised, given how awesome Marie Sexton’s books are. So, dropping my penny in the well, too. Or name in the hat. Or whatever the appropriate metaphor is when one recognizes how unlikely the odds of winning yet hopes anyway. 🙂
103… oh lucky me!
Please count me in.
Yes please, I can’t wait until it’s available on Amazon
Missed this one, I was out of town, please count me in.
Me, me, me! Pretty please. 🙂
I always enjoy reading Marie Sexton’s work! Please count me in.
I love her! Please count me in.
I love Marie’s writing. Please count me in.
Please put my name
in the hat 🙂
Toss my name in the hat too please. 😀
This is me entering the contest. I have been over 18 way longer than I want to think about. Waaah.
I’m interested. Please add me too. 🙂
Count me in!
I don’t know how I missed this post. Marie is an auto-buy author for me, so, yup, count me in, please!
I bet the little paws found the way to move the clock hand forward. XD
Count me in 🙂
Oh count me in on this one too, please!
Comments are closed.