Many thanks to Mia Watts for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Faking Perfection, for a lucky commenter to win! Faking Perfection will be released by Dreamspinner Press on March 23.
Father Garth Roderick is a priest with a problem. Heâ€™s had a fascination with a particular congregant for years. Though heâ€™s never actually acknowledged his sexuality, Garthâ€™s definitely more attracted to men than women. Fortunately, he hasnâ€™t had to deal with making a moral decision… until the night he is caught in the dark and kissed senseless. Now he fantasizes that the kiss was from the one man he canâ€™t forget, Eli Jennings.
For Garth, the man of his fantasies could be his, but how does he reconcile human desire with his vow to God? And for Eli, coming in second best hurts like hell, but how do you ask a man of God to leave the church and take a chance on love?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Dreamspinner Press
- Amber Allure
- Resplendence Publishing (right sidebar)
- Elloraâ€™s Cave
Hi, Iâ€™m Mia. Iâ€™m a writer. I write stuff. Mostly erotic stuff featuring men. While I dabble in romantic fiction with stories involving men and women, or even men and men and women (my fancy-dancy way of saying, menage), I mostly write about men loving men. Two alpha guys, being all dominant and manly? Itâ€™s a double-shot of erotic espresso wrapped up in a happy ending. Whatâ€™s not to like? You can visit me at my website and at my blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that youâ€™re entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, March 22.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Mmm… tiara.” -Mayhem