Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming short m/m romance, Opposites Distract, for a lucky commenter to win! Opposites Distract will be released by All Romance Ebooks on February 3 as part of its Perfect Strangers series.
Pryce has always been attracted to a certain type of man. What heâ€™s looking for in Mr. Right is someone like him; fun, spontaneous and full of life. What he doesnâ€™t want is a stuffy, boring man who only cares about being an activist and making the world a better place. But that doesnâ€™t stop Pryce from falling for a dark-haired stranger when they bump into each other at the local GLBT center.
Clayton needs to stay focused on school and work. He doesnâ€™t have room in his life for distractions. So when a cute, carefree blond makes a move on him, Clayton turns the guy down flat. But walking away turns out to be harder than he thinks. Clayton, driven to distraction, canâ€™t get Pryce out of his mind.
Will Clayton be able to push aside his doubts long enough to give love, and Pryce, a chance?
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 4.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I don’t know why you keep insisting I’m possessed, Mom.” -Chaos