Congrats to Maya, who won Mongrel by K. Z. Snow! Mongrel will be released by Dreamspinner Press today.
And congrats to Marisa, who won Cameronâ€™s Pride (Thrown to the Lions #4) by Kim Dare! Cameronâ€™s Pride will be released by Resplendence Publishing today.
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming holiday paranormal m/m romance, A Shifter Christmas (The Lost Shifters, Book 8 ), for a lucky commenter to win! A Shifter Christmas (The Lost Shifters, Book 8 ) will be released by eXtasy Books on December 15.
Finally reunited, Noah and his siblings are celebrating their first holidays together in two decades. Not only that, but it will be Noah’s first Christmas with the love of his life, Seth. In other words, Noah has just about everything a Jaguar shifter could need. In fact, heâ€™s so happy that it almost doesnâ€™t matter that his sister is fighting with her wolf shifter boyfriend, two of his brothers are at odds because one shot the other, and their city has been hit with one of the worst blizzards in Michigan history.
Everything changes, though, when something from the past comes back and threatens to ruin the holidays, forcing Noah and his siblings to realize some issues aren’t behind them as they’d all hoped. Then when one of his brothers, Andy, pulls a vanishing act, they all have to act together or risk losing him forever. Will Noah be able to get over his problems in time to save Andy, or will this Christmas be the last one either of them ever live to see?
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 14.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“So, so tired…” -Mayhem
62 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: A Shifter Christmas (Lost Shifters #8 ) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
please add my name in the mix..
Looks like May found a nice comfy pillow (Chaos).
Sign me up please.
Me, too, Mayhem. Me, too.
Awwww. I’m tired too May, but not nearly as cute as you.. 😉
A recent post from Lea..Review- What She Wants & What She Craves- by Anne Rainey
Looks so good! I’m in!
The lost shifter series is my absolute favorite by Stephani Hecht!!!! Can’t wait for Shane’s story to come out 😉
mmm, christmas and shifters…what more coud a girl want?? would be really really nice to win as a treat for finishing up classes this semester…
I would love a copy
Oh I need a good swift shift this xmas, something memorable & perhaps even long lasting:)
Please count me in.
count me in please
*tucks Mayhem in for a nap*
Shifters for Christmas – awesome. 🙂 Please count me in.
Comments are closed.