Congrats to Linda C, who won her choice from one of Devon Rhodes’s recent ebook releases!
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky paranormal m/m romance, Cameron’s Pride (Thrown to the Lions #4), for a lucky commenter to win! Cameron’s Pride will be released by Resplendence Publishing on December 8.
Franklin knows the way the game is played. It’s the man with the money who calls the shots, and Franklin has plenty of money. When he sees a beautiful lion shifter called Caramel dancing on the stage at his favourite club, he doesn’t hesitate to reach for his wallet. And, when Caramel disappears before he can even open negotiations, he’s quick to pay a fortune in order to be thrown to the only pride of werelions in the area.
Cameron’s been living without a pride for years, doing whatever it takes to survive. Dancing in clubs, and doing whatever the guys who throw money at him want him to do in the alleyways behind those clubs, hasn’t given him the best opinion of human men. All he knows for sure is that the rich ones are the worst.
The pride are determined to track down the lone lion that’s living in their territory and bring him safely under their care, but is it too late for Cameron to find a sense of pride – and if he does, will he be too proud to let a wealthy man like Franklin into his life?
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 7.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“The big kitty makes an ok pillow, even if he is a crabbypants.” -Mayhem
78 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Cameron’s Pride by Kim Dare [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Oh good grief, I was out of town staying with relatives who don’t use computers, at all. Eek! I had no Internet access for several days, and if that wasn’t bad enough I almost missed entering a Kim Dare give-away. The horror of it all. Please enter me in this contest. 🙂
I would like to enter. Can’t wait for this to come out!!
Sign me up for this one ^^
Please count me in for this one.
Thanks to Jase, I’m now TOTALLY addicted to this series (& Kim Dare)! Please sign me up.
Ellery & Kefir are back . . . Please count me in!
Book 4! I love this series and would love to be entered. 🙂
A recent post from Jambrea..Leap
oh good lawd! look at that cover! paranormal and m/m? oh, yeah…count me in please! 🙂
More Kim Dare – love it! Please enter me, thanks!!
Count me in!
Great series. Don’t want it to end!
Enter me! Enter me!
Oh my, I think I’m in book contest overload!
Please enter me in this one too. =D
A recent post from Amara..Finely Friday- and more!
Goody! I am collecting this series. A chance for the latest is awesome.
Count me in, please!
Count me in for this one Chris.
Enter me in! Please? <3
count me in. 🙂
I’d like to enter the contest please!
Count me in too, GREAT cover!
Wow…I would absolutely love to win this story. Thanks for the opportunity, got my fingers crossed.
Count me in too please! I was waiting for a new book in this series. 🙂
This sounds fun. so, name/hat.
A recent post from Kaetrin..November Reads
I can’t wait to find out about Cameron. Please enter my name too.
Ooo! Pick me! Am enjoying this series.
I love this series and I can’t wait till Wednesday!
Please, please, please, please….
Ooh, please enter me in the contest! Can’t wait to read this book! ^-^
Comments are closed.